What is a Mommy Makeover, Anyway?
THAT’S A GREAT QUESTION!
The answer is, “It depends.” Most frequently, when we talk about Mommy Makeover,
we are referring to a tummy tuck and breast enhancement for a woman that has had a child (or children) and wishes to regain her pre-pregnancy figure. But, those are not the only procedures that can make up a Mommy Makeover. Your surgeon will talk with you about your areas of concern and then tailor a treatment plan that will achieve the results you desire.
For most women, the body changes after pregnancy that concern them the most are:
• Breast deflation
• Drooping and sagging in the abdominal area
• Bulging in the stomach area
• Abdominal stretch marks
• Vaginal laxity
• New or worse cellulite
• Separation of abdominal muscles
• Stubborn and extra fat in new areas
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.